Here in Central New York it seems to have gone from summer to fall overnight. With my last summer show on the books and a few weeks before the Lafayette Apple Festival, it’s time for a post about holiday commission guidelines! I know what you’re thinking – “Nina, it’s entirely too early for all this holiday nonsense!” Commissions tend to be time consuming, and I find the earlier I start, the better the chance they will all arrive on time.
So, what sort of commissions do I offer?
Without a doubt my number one seller, pet ornaments are customized to represent you or a loved one’s furry friend. Send me photos of your pet and I will recreate them in clay with any additional accoutrements you would like, including but not limited to toys and clothing. Prices start at $60 per ornament.
A personal way to commemorate the couple’s special day! These ornaments can be made to represent the couple and incorporate their colors, flowers, clothing, invitation font, and any other details that are important to them. Prices start at $60 per ornament.
Baby’s First Holiday:
These are the first style of ornament I sold, and are still a favorite for many. Each sled features a fully customized figure – choose skin tone, outfit, and any other details – and names, dates, and other special messages can be added on the sled runners. Prices start at $40 per ornament.
If you can think of it, I can make it out of clay! Prices start at $40.
Now that you’ve seen what I have to offer, what do you need to know?
- Commissions can be purchased through my shop or by contacting me directly at email@example.com. Please note that prices listed here and in the shop may change depending on the specifics of each product; you will be contacted in the case of variations. Listed cost will be taken as a down payment, and any additional costs will be due at project completion.
- Please include a specific description of what you would like along with any necessary photographs. Provide an email and/or phone number so I can contact you with any questions.
- During the construction process I will be in touch with updates on expected shipping dates and process photos if desired.
- All commissions ship through USPS ground unless otherwise stated. If you live in CNY and would like to arrange for a pick-up or drop-off for your commissions please contact me directly.
- The deadline for guaranteed delivery by the holidays is November 1, 2016. All submissions received after this date will be processed in order and I cannot promise they will make it by the holiday, no exceptions. I will always do my best to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but I get a lot of holiday commissions and to guarantee quality I will not rush the work unnecessarily. Plan ahead!
Commissions are my absolute favorite to work on, and I hope I can make all of your holidays a little more special this year!